When: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
Where: via Zoom
Each woman has her own unique sense of beauty. It glows through us, from our hearts and our presence.
As we go through the natural aging process that comes in our 40s & 50s, that sense of beauty may be shifting along with so much else in life. Skin, hair, face, nails all change once midlife hormones seek a new balance.
As the freshness of youth matures into the wisdom of midlife, we can remain beautiful and vital. A pause, an update to how we care for ourselves is necessary, and also a shift in how we accentuate the gifts we have.
In this GloForward workshop, you will access the inner wisdom, wellbeing and a grateful heart that form the foundation for our inner glow. You’ll also gain new techniques to update your personal beauty routines for a new age. You will:
- Release the stress of the day with a letting go meditation
- Receive a hands-on make up & skin care tutorial with beauty expert, Carmen Toro
- Develop your “gratitude glow” with perspective-shifting practices
- Deepen your “glow of authenticity” by sharing self-acceptance rituals with community
Bring your journal and your trusted beauty tools, and learn some new techniques to naturally enhance the face you shine forward into the world.
With your workshop attendance, you’ll receive:
- Ongoing access to the recorded workshop to continue boosting your beauty
- Access to the live workshop and Q&A to adapt the techniques into your life
- Bonus journaling exercises to incorporate easily into your day
We look forward to being beautiful with you!